- Ensure all accounting activities of the company are recorded properly according to the Vietnamese law and to company requirements.
- Prepares fixed asset, liability, and pre-paid expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Check and reconciliation salary payable, PIT payable with HR team.
- Performs the job in the accounting department as: following and checking on bank transaction, payment transfer, receivable and payable; and input data into accounting software.
- Tax declaration and finalization (VAT, CIT, FCT, PIT…).
- Coordinates with other departments, internal audit from Head Office and external parties.
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Can start working ASAP
- University degree majoring in Accounting;
- Proficient ERP systems, Acumatica is preferred
- Vietnamese Accounting Standards and the prevailing tax regulations;
- Minimum 3 years experienced in accounting field;
- Working in a team
- Careful, patient, to have a sense of responsibility high in work
- Passion for learning about new people, places and things
SALARY RANGE: 15-18M GROSS / MONTH
KINGFOOD MARKET CORPORATION
313 Nguyen Thi Thap, Tan Phu Ward, Dist 7
Tel: 028.66 732323